Old October 8th 18, 07:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] allisellis851@gmail.com is offline

Default the f¢¢ doesn't gives a **** about

On Monday, October 8, 2018 at 10:38:22 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Monday, October 8, 2018 at 9:18:48 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Sun, 07 Oct 2018 10:36:59 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

They were thinking about nuking Vietnam.
http://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/06/wo...r-weapons.html
U.S.General considered nuclear response in Vietnam war, cables show.

Jeez. I thought that was about Nixon's "I just want you to think big, Henry!" moment:

Nixon: I’d rather use the nuclear bomb. Have you got that ready?
Kissinger: That, I think, would just be too much.
Nixon: A nuclear bomb, does that bother you?… I just want you to think big, Henry, for Christ’s sake! The only place where you and I disagree is with regard to the bombing. You’re so goddamned concerned about civilians, and I don’t give a damn. I don’t care.
Kissinger: I’m concerned about the civilians because I don’t want the world to be mobilized against you as a butcher

And what if Johnson let Westmoreland have some nukes? Jeez.

Youtube Ham Radio Smartphone! Boxchip S700A Analog/DMR Review (by HamRadioConcepts. ...I saw General Westmoreland near Sadec, Vietnam in 1964. He seemed more interested in getting his hankerchief to stay tied to a Huey Helicopter antenna than anything else. Don't 'look up' to those Generals anymore, they are crazy ass warmongers, just like that crazy ass civilian MOFO John Bolton is. What are you going to think about the rest of your life, war? or nice looking Scenery, Mountains, Rivers, Waterfalls, Prararies? I prefer the Scenery. Dwight David Eisenhower warned us about the Military Industrial Complex, he was right.

Apocalypse now, Doom, and Gloom, www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat-3694724/posts Terrifying climate change warning: 12 years until we're doomed, annnd for the demoKKKraps tonight, Doom and Gloom and Apocalypse tonight,,, http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-.../3694722/posts Kavanaugh to attend White House event, as elections loom ...Be there or be square.