Old October 14th 18, 01:10 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Stephen Thomas Troll Stephen Thomas Troll is offline

Default 4NEC2?

On Sun, 14 Oct 2018 11:55:13 +0000
Spike wrote:

On 14/10/2018 11:44, Geoff wrote:
On Sun, 14 Oct 2018 11:39:58 +0000
Spike wrote:

On 14/10/2018 11:04, Geoff wrote:
On Sun, 14 Oct 2018 08:50:13 +0000
Spike wrote:

On 14/10/2018 01:32, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

wrote:

Gareth once complained about a mobile CB set-up he installed
in a 4x4 couldn’t reach further than a quarter mile.
That’s all you need to know about Gareth and
radio.

He probably didn't need any antenna at 1/4 mile (400
meters).

snip interesting detection story

Stephen Thomas Cole, the PP, just after gaining his UK Full
licence by 'acing' all three exams, appeared on a UK Amateur
group asking which sideband he should use on 40m. That's all you
need to know about him and and his ability with radio.

That sounds interesting - can you provide a link to that post?

No. For some reason it's been deleted.

Then we only have your word that it ever exsisted. I choose not to
believe a word of it.

'It's been deleted' means it did exsist. You can't delete was was
never posted. You might ask yourself why it was deleted. That's all
you need to know about his ego and and his ability with radio.

Burt, what was it you were saying about being beaten with your own
schtick, Burt?

Burt, T H A N K S, Burt.