Old October 16th 18, 03:34 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Stephen Thomas Troll Stephen Thomas Troll is offline

Default 4NEC2?

On Tue, 16 Oct 2018 14:18:56 +0000
Spike wrote:

On 15/10/2018 20:42, Roger Hayter wrote:
wrote:

Roger Hayter wrote:

You say "none of us" - there are only three of you! Most group
users don't particularly love Reay and his acolytes much more
than Spike, I would think.

I'd **** on Burt if he weren't on fire. Does that make you feel
better, Rog? I'd also put a dog dirt through his letterbox.

Quite so. But there are still only three of you.

What did we do to deserve such tedious windbags?

Burt, you spent years of your life on Usenet being a horrible ****,
Burt.

Burt, Thanks, Burt.