Old October 17th 18, 09:26 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Gareth's Downstairs Computer Gareth's Downstairs Computer is offline

Default 4NEC2?

On 17/10/2018 08:51, Spike wrote:

To bring this back to the issue at hand, I claimed that "I'd have to say
that none of what you say refutes my original contention that the
distant station, which after all is the one we are trying to communicate
with, will notice any difference to the received signal whether the
sending station's antenna was tuned with a 20c torch bulb or a $300 VNA"
and so far that still stands.

With all his blustering and gratuitous personal abuse, Lieberman
presents as the Yank version of M3OSN.