Old July 6th 04, 03:02 AM
Richard Clark

On 5 Jul 2004 18:12:09 -0700, (RHF) wrote:

RC,

Instead of playing the 'game' of posting a reply to anything I post.

Your ego is showing.

Why don't you be helpful to the original poster and attempt
to answer his question.

Like you? ;-)

Instead of playing twenty questions:
First - What type (name) antenna is he talking about ?
Second - What is your 'expert' opinion about this antenna ?
Third - What are the technical aspects of this antenna ?

Let's all note that it was your introduction of 6 off-topic links to
an antenna who I have already responded to against these same three
preceding questions.

Hi OM,

The eh and their ilk are on every sucker list on the web. It is a
simple matter to NOT cross post your responses if they don't shine
under examination. It is also a simply matter to either stay
on-topic, or to at least follow your own side-thread.

Respond to the technical issue, or learn to unlink your posts.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC