Old July 7th 04, 03:53 AM
Mike Coslo

Mike Yetsko wrote:

wrote in message
news
This is TRULY an old tired joke. Was funny years ago, but quickly losing

its

humor...kinda like the joke of yelling "Hey! theres no toilet paper in

here"

while in a dressing room at Walmart....

No! no! In Wal-Mart you take peanut butter and go into the bathroom and
smear a bit on some toilet paper. Then when someone comes into the
next stall you flick the paper under the wall, then say "Excuse me, sorry.
Would you mind just kicking that back over here please?"

Ahhh, Crikey's, Mike! I was just sitting here munching on some peanuts,
innocently reading this thread!............shudder.......

You may sleep well tonight that your comment hit home big time - good
show! 8^)

- Mike KB3EIA -