Old October 22nd 18, 03:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default capacitor replacement

In article , says...

I think any plastic film cap that has a suitable capacitance and meets or
exceeds the original's voltage rating would be fine. I have some old
paper caps but I'll never use them. Maybe I'll give them to some guitar
amp guy.

You may want to list the old ones on ebay. Those audio people often pay
big bucks for some of the older types such as those black ones with the
stripes. Think they call them bumble bee caps.