Old July 8th 04, 09:47 PM
garigue

The schmuck comes back 1/2 hour later digs it out
and asks for it for 35 Cents again. I say OK, offer to
wrap it, he hands it to me and while he's reachin for his
35 cents, I dropped the tube on the ground and smashed
it with my trusty Nike, then told him I changed my mind
and wanted $1.00 for it.

Good one ..... I've been involved in this hobby, service, endeavor, passion
or whatever for 40 years plus. It is always an amazement to me the cheap-Os
that are out there that want something for nothing or near it. OTOH I have
met a lot of nice people who would bend over backwards to give me parts for
nothing for my projects. That is the ham spirit at work and those are the
ones that I remember after all these years.

God Bless 73 KI3R Tom Popovic Belle Vernon Pa.