Old October 24th 18, 05:18 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default Maxwell's Equations; the big fraud?

In rec.radio.amateur.antenna Gareth's Downstairs Computer wrote:
Whereas some of us can grandly quote the differential form of
Maxwell's Equations with our "Del dot" and "Del cross"
notations, I wonder how many, if at all, of us can actually solve
what are those 3-dimensional differential equations in real situations?

Not many, I suspect.

About as many as accountants that balance the company books with a
goose quill pen and arithmetic.

--
Jim Pennino