Old November 8th 18, 07:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Paul[_7_] Paul[_7_] is offline

Default Audio diplexer for H mode & switching mixers

Yes, I want to do the impossible!
My intention is to upgrade my precious HW7 rig, preserving its original appearance, without new holes, switches displayed etc etc!
So, have to use the original fundamental local oscillator , perhaps, adding some more gain to drive, using a 4066 or FST switch !
The H mode works on fundamental LO, so I tought will be great, but designed for superhets!
So I have to go for something simpler and probably select something from the YU1LM website suggestions , using an inverter at LO !