Old July 15th 04, 08:25 AM
F8BOE

What's that? Another ****izen's bandits' garbage?

Are there real useful and serious mods available out there such as variable
sidetone volume for CW, automatic offset and single side band receiving for
CW, frequency display mod when driving a transverter, adding a TX-ground
jack for PTT keying any amplifier or transverter?

Adding a switchable QRPP driving output is quite easy but did anybody ever
get further to make this rig more suitable for hamradio use?

73 de F8BOE Olivier ...-.-

"Wes Golden" a écrit dans le troll de
et...
Article 40146 of rec.radio.amateur.misc:

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.misc

kd4nc!n4tii

From: (John Reed)

Subject: Mods for RCI-2950

Date: Thu, 20 May 1993 19:58:09 GMT

(David A. V. Erchul) writes:

Now that I have decided to get a RCI 2950

(Thanks Nick, Robert, John & haga?)

Would some kind soul PLEASE mail/post

any/all mods for the RCI 2950.

Thanks

Ranger 2950 mods

----

Frequency Modification
1. Remove the case. I *think* you can remove either the top cover

SNIP

5 -- Frequency select up \ These might be reversed.
Pin 6 -- Frequency select down /