Old July 15th 04, 05:29 PM
sty

"J999w" wrote in message
I'm chasing my 6 meter WAS and VUCC and have been receiving quite a few

cards
with missing information ... no RST, no DATE, without my CALL !

From the ARRL site under DXCC rules it states:

4. Confirmation data for two-way communications must include the call

signs of
both stations, the Entity name as shown in the DXCC List, mode, and date,

time
and band. Except as permitted in Rule 1, cross-mode contacts are not

permitted
for DXCC credits. Confirmations not containing all required information

may be
rejected.

Does a QSL require a RST report?

I've been sending them back with a SASE to be filled out.

Thoughts?

John K9RZZ

Ah! such an exciting life you live.