Old November 15th 18, 08:50 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,free.uk.amateur-radio,rec.radio.info
RSGB via rec.radio.info Admin RSGB via rec.radio.info Admin is offline

Default [RSGB] Supporting, encouraging and recognising the work of our volunteers and staff

Radio Society of Great Britain - Main Site

Supporting, encouraging and recognising the work of our volunteers and staff

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Radio...m_medium=email

As part of the RSGB’s five-year strategy, we strive to enhance support and
recognition of our volunteers, as well as developing ways of working with
them more closely. With just 11 full-time and 5 part- time members of staff
managing all of the commercial and operational functions of the Society,
our 800-plus volunteers, who deliver []