Old July 17th 04, 03:43 PM
GeorgeF

Ray on the 75 Net wrote:

It is well known and proved that all the eHam.net reviews were sent in
by the same person, who is related to the manuafacturer.

Any time I see an Isotron at a hamfest all I hear are negative comments
about it. If you own one, try selling it! You cannot pay people to
haul it away.

As one poster said, the Isotron is ham radio J-U-N-K.

Ray

Then I must have a really crappy dipole because my 40 Meter ISO is doing
a better job. 1 S-unit less noise and 2 S-Units more signal in side by
side Comparison using a coax switch to switch back and forth....

I've seen many neg. comments about other products on eHam.net. You have
to have faith in something being on the up-and-up.... Sorry but so far
I like my 40 M Iso....

But on think I've quickly discovered is this, most people who say neg.
things about a product are people who have never owned or tried one.
They simply are spreading what they've heard from others who as well
never owned or tried one. That is true for all products, not just ISO's
or Ham equipment but all things in general....ya just have to try it for
yourself.... Now I'm just trying to get my other ISO's to work as well
as the 40 does....

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com