Old November 26th 18, 01:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,aus.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.misc
VK2TPM via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin VK2TPM via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin is offline

Default [VK2TPM] An all "show n tell" home brew group meeting

marxy's musing on technology

An all "show n tell" home brew group meeting

http://blog.marxy.org/2018/11/an-all...rew-group.html

This week we dispensed with a lecture format at the ARNSW Home Brew Group
meeting and just went with show and tell.

Actually it worked out well. Normally the show and tell tends to be a delay
before we get to the lecture but this time it was nice to take it all at a
relaxed pace. Of particular interest (to me) was Peter R Jensen, VK2AQJ
(author of "Wireless at War") who brought along a compact