Old December 5th 18, 05:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] allisellis851@gmail.com is offline

Default Cheeto von Tweeto -- "NEED A VOICE OF AMERICA!"

On Wednesday, November 28, 2018 at 12:38:33 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Wednesday, November 28, 2018 at 11:46:38 AM UTC-6, wrote:
On Wednesday, November 28, 2018 at 11:27:45 AM UTC-6, wrote:
On Wednesday, November 28, 2018 at 11:09:29 AM UTC-6, wrote:
On Wednesday, November 28, 2018 at 9:25:37 AM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
On Tue, 27 Nov 2018 09:23:24 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

On Tuesday, November 27, 2018 at 10:05:07 AM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...42819008122885

I don't go to twitter and facebook either.

OK,no problem. Here's the text, straight from the fingertips of The Very
Stable Genius:

"While CNN doesn’t do great in the United States based on ratings,
outside of the U.S. they have very little competition. Throughout the
world, CNN has a powerful voice portraying the United States in an
unfair...."

"....and false way. Something has to be done, including the possibility
of the United States starting our own Worldwide Network to show the World
the way we really are, GREAT!"

Always plenty to unpack from von Tweeto:

1) Is CNN really all that big a deal overseas?

2) Something HAS to be done? What else is being considered?

3) So, how's morale at the US Information Agency this week?

4) Is this TRUMP TV again, this time International TRUMP TV? On the
taxpayer dime?

5) I like the all caps GREAT! In the future, I hope The Magnificent
TRUMP expands this to the full Tony the Tiger treatment.

Foreign countries have their own (TV and Radio and Printed) news agencies, and they are much more Truthful than cnn and much more Truthful than American Ministry of Propaganda, FAKE NEWS. America is FAKE NEWS. www.thegatewaypundit.com Hitlery Klintoon coughing her guts out, Hitlery and Billery Klintoon speak to hundreds of empty seats on first night in Toronto. ...HA HA HA,,,

www.halturnerradioshow.com King of Morocco tells Saudi Crown Prince ''Don't come here'' www.jimstone.is says, Now that Russian collusion is a Proven Lie, when do the trials for Treason begin? ...Trump, Shut down govt. till money for Wall is Approved. ... http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...cial-media-vid

Hungary's strongman leader has a new American friend: Chuck Norris www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3709063/posts ...Don't mess with Chuck Norris!

https://yonews.org Tim Wise on MS Senate Election: 'The North should've burned the South to the ground' ...He is a demoKKKrap annnnd, some more of that American Ministry of Propaganda. Article at http://www.blacklistednews.com/artic...d-get-you.html

jimstone.is Mystery Oscillations going on all over the World. annnd, Frogs, Limeys and Krauts are chanting, We Want Trump!