Old December 7th 18, 04:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] allisellis851@gmail.com is offline

Default Cheeto von Tweeto -- "NEED A VOICE OF AMERICA!"

On Thursday, December 6, 2018 at 6:19:12 PM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
On Thu, 06 Dec 2018 09:32:46 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

www.halturnerradioshow.com says, Something HORRIFYING took place at
funeral of George HW Bush.

I'll take a guess. They were using cell phone blockers at the funeral and The Great Man couldn't transmit his Twitter account of the funeral, complete with the usual mispellings and raNdoM CaPItalizatIons.

Today is December 7, a Date Which Will Live In Infamy. ...Now I ask you, do all the non human Animals and Creatures all over the World know, or even care about it? They live on the ground, in the water, they can walk, crawl, climb, and fly in the air. They can do things Humans can not do. Humans screw up everything!