Old December 7th 18, 10:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank[_14_] Frank[_14_] is offline

Default Cheeto von Tweeto -- "NEED A VOICE OF AMERICA!"

On Fri, 07 Dec 2018 07:45:30 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 Today is December 7, a Date Which Will Live In Infamy. ...Now I ask
+AD4 you, do all the non human Animals and Creatures all over the World know,
+AD4 or even care about it? They live on the ground, in the water, they can
+AD4 walk, crawl, climb, and fly in the air. They can do things Humans can not
+AD4 do. Humans screw up everything+ACE

Some creatures of the sea are very long lived and sound can travel underwater for hundreds of miles. Sea turtles may not have retained any specific memories of the attack at Pearl Harbor but whales? Maybe.

I suppose underwater nuke tests would have made an even bigger impression.