Old August 19th 04, 12:47 PM
whoever

Well if the guy from 1982 had a vanity call now, wouldn't his old call
if licensed to somebody else now be a vanity call?

Steve Nosko wrote:

The guy might have a vanity call *now*.

"whoever" whoever@wherever wrote in message
news
I can't find my old books but all these calls are not vanity calls
K4CNW
W1BIS
KA4FBS
KA1PL
N4BUJ

If you click the detailed info link on QRZ,
Codes: HVI = Ham Radio Vanity - Individual
Codes: HAI = Ham Radio - Individual

http://www.qrz.com/i/codes.html

I would think that the address and names listed are good now for those
calls in 1982.
Good Luck
Harry

Michael Herron wrote:

Does anyone have an 1982 + or - old callbook that can look up a couple

calls

for me?
Just need last name and state of the licensed party. Going through old

logs

for 5bwas here.
Only found a few I might be able to use according to QRZ.com. I just

want to

confirm it is the same person licensed back then as now what with vanity
calls and all. Any assistance much appreciated. the calls are;
K4CNW
W1BIS
KA4FBS
KA1PL