Old August 20th 04, 03:37 AM
whoever

Well Steve, you may well be correct. I haven't been around ham radio as
long as you have, but I don't remember calls being reissued in the 80's,
I'm also not sure they weren't reissued?
To answer your question "What does that have to do with finding out
who owned the calls way back then ??" If the calls weren't reissued,
then the holders today would have been the holders way back then.
Thanks for your time.
Whoever
Steve Nosko wrote:

Continuing on the digression: NO. I have the call originally assigned
randomly by the FCC--before vanity came along---go downtown, take test,
wait, get paper in mail, read call sign on paper, operate---, but there was
a previous owner.

If we "digress" when we go off topic, do we "gress" when we go back on?

Gress...

Besides...What does that have to do with finding out who owned the calls way
back then ??

73, one very gruntled fella, Steve K9DCI

snip