Old August 26th 04, 06:38 PM
whoever

Hey Splinter
Did you read any of this?
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=f...tnG=Rechercher

" I'd hate to see one mistake chase an seemingly good person off
the air."

One mistake?????
He's been doing this for years!

As I understand it, though, the "death threats" go towards
Chuck's character, and that is something that the EB and Riely look at
in determining whether someone can remain a licensed ham.
If Chuck handles it the right way and explains to FCC that it
was a joke

Nobody said the FCC was taking his license????
I don't think I would take this next post as a joke!

Chuck K8CPA wrote
I remember a few years back here in The Motor City here, there was a
dude, the *supposedly* bought a "box" from a local dude here that was
building them, he would go around and start running said guy in the
ground, giving out his real name, address, ect.... trying to say he
sold him a bad unit ect.... anyways, one fine day, he got tired of it,
the guy got a friendly visit from the local chapter of the IRON
COFFINS at his house, beat him and his 21 year old punk ass kid to
bloody pulp, had thier way with his woman, and as they were leaving,
they said, "this is for running your mouth!"

My point?

Sometimes it's best not to be the loose cannon, cause you never know
who knows who, and who's friends with whom....

73

-Chuck K8CPA

68 pages of crap on a google search. Everything from having a CCW and
taking his gun to a swap meet, beating and having their way with
somebodies wife, Selling cb amps, moding 10 meter radios for cber's!
just take a few and read some of the stuff here!
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=f...tnG=Rechercher

Splinter wrote:

On 26 Aug 2004 12:35:56 GMT, "Lloyd" wrote:

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 08:12:02 -0400, whoever whoever@wherever wrote:

I've never talked to or met this guy, BUT, if you want to see what he
really is about then look here!
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=f...tnG=Rechercher
He makes threats all the time. Read it for yourself!
Don't let the door hit ya Chuck.

The original post just doesn't compute. The FCC has no authority over
anything other than what happens on the air, so a threat posted on QRZ
would be out of their jurisdiction. That would be an area for law
enforcement to handle. Same thing for Usenet posts.

If he made threats on the air, that would be an entirely different
matter ...

As I understand it, though, the "death threats" go towards
Chuck's character, and that is something that the EB and Riely look at
in determining whether someone can remain a licensed ham.
If Chuck handles it the right way and explains to FCC that it
was a joke and that the is no way that Chuck would carry out the
threats allegedly made, I'm hoping that the matter would blow over.
I'd hate to see one mistake chase an seemingly good person off
the air. Chuck doesn't seem to be the Jack Gerritson type who thinks
that the law and FCC rules are irrelevant.

Splinter