Old January 5th 19, 06:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] allisellis851@gmail.com is offline

Default My resolutions for 2019

On Saturday, January 5, 2019 at 2:45:56 AM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
On Fri, 04 Jan 2019 21:50:40 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

Truman and Eisenhower were the Presidents during the Korean Police Action.
Vietnam was the Vietnam Conflict. Congress didn't officially declare WAR
on them, so they gave them screwball names. I was in the Vietnam Conflict
in 1964. It wasen't officially a War. Although a lot of American Troops
who were there will tell you IT WAS A WAR! and I Agree with them.

For what it's worth, the Army seems OK with calling it a war now:

https://history.army.mil/html/booksh...resmat/vw.html

Youtube Why is everything in CHINA FALLING APART? ...Some of those old buildings in Vietnam look good from a distance, when you are close to them they look like sheet. ...China's aging population. www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-19630110 ...Japan has a similar 'aging' problem too. ...China and some other countries to dump the U.S.Dollar? Not a smart decision for them.