Old January 9th 19, 02:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank[_14_] Frank[_14_] is offline

Default My resolutions for 2019

On Tue, 08 Jan 2019 18:55:44 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 Trump's p...ied down speech. WEAK AS WATER+ACE WEAK AS WATER+ACE

The Magnificent +ACI-TRUMP+ACI lost this thing the minute he said +ACI-If we don't get what we want ... I will shut down the government. And I am proud to shut down the government for border security.... I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I'm not going to blame you for it.+ACI

This is the +ACI-TRUMP+ACI shutdown and everybody knows it. The trick of a government shutdown is to BLAME THE OTHER SIDE. The Stable Genius CANNOT NOW BLAME THE DEMOCRATS.

If +ACI-TRUMP+ACI had half a brain, even a quarter brain, he would realize he screwed up bigly with his idiotic statement and simply forgot about the shutdown. In a week, there'd be three or four more +ACI-TRUMP+ACI scandals and most everyone would forget.

The Deal Artist has NO leverage on this one.