Old January 16th 19, 06:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] jcarroll330p4@gmail.com is offline

Default Sangean ATS 909X with corrupt firmware?

On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 8:51:06 AM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
First, I'm not familiar with the ATS 909X, but if you're asking if the firmware can be reflashed, I think contacting Sangean directly would be the best approach.

Second, maybe the problems are caused by such things as poor connections or a cracked circuit board. Sometimes problems such as these are sensitive to twisting or otherwise stressing the case. A useful clue. If you haven't done these sorts or repairs, it's worth remembering that it's easier to make things worse than it is to make them better.

It's also a Radio Shack DX-398

J.C.