Old January 20th 19, 06:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Bob Wilson Bob Wilson is offline

Default Astron RS-12A Repair Help

On 1/20/2019 9:52 AM, Fred McKenzie wrote:
In article ,
Rob wrote:

Even those that ask the questions are unlikely to ever come back to read
the replies. They were just searching the internet, found the article
on Google Groups that they do not regularly visit otherwise, ask a
question and move on in their search. It is unlikely that they can find
back the same Google Groups site 3 days later to read a reply.

I am willing to forgive people for replying to such old threads. If I
have an idea that might help, I'll provide it.

But you are correct. There is seldom any further response. And if I
research the thread, I often find it is an old thread I previously
replied to, and provided the same suggestion.

I suspect they expect replies by E-Mail, so there is no need to come
back!

Fred

I've occasionally fallen into that also, replying to an ancient posting.
But as I get older it can be nice to see, when I find I am saying the
same thing I did years ago!
Bob W, WA9D