Old January 26th 19, 04:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] lovell.killpack@gmail.com is offline

Default EZNEC File for J Pole

On Saturday, September 2, 2000 at 7:49:15 PM UTC-6, Fractenna wrote:
I wil be happy to send a copy of the EZNEC file for a properly designed J pole.
Because I have no interest in encouraging more abuse, I will not provide said
file to those who have made personal attacks.

That file, when run, reveals the 3 voltage maxs, the two current maxs, and the
ability to position the feed in the bottom, so that a BALANCED, and good match
to 50 ohms is attained.

The cancelation of phases I described on the 'u' counterpoise is readily
apparent.

73
Chip N1IR

Chip, I am Lovell W7CU and would appreciate a EZNEC file for the J Pole antenna.
Do you have a file for the ham radio Cobra 160 meter version antenna?