Old January 29th 19, 06:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
J.B. Wood[_2_] J.B. Wood[_2_] is offline

Default [QRZ] Help me understand magloop vs. G5rv jr. noise difference(pt. II)

On 1/29/19 5:38 AM, QRZ.com via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin wrote:

Hello, and I just can seem to find anything on "magloop" antennas in any
of my non-ham antenna theory and design textbooks (e.g. Jasik, Terman,
King & Harrison, etc). Just shielded and unshielded loops, electrically
small or large. Don't see anything on "elecloops" either . Could
hams possibly know something these other authors don't? Sincerely, and
73s from N4GGO,

--
J. B. Wood e-mail: