Old February 15th 19, 06:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.dx
KB6NU via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin KB6NU via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin is offline

Default [KB6NU] Presentation promotes POTA potentials

KB6NU's Ham Radio Blog

Presentation promotes POTA potentials

My friends, Tom, W8TAM, and Julie, K8VOX, have become Parks on the Air
(POTA) masters (monsters?). Last year, they gave a standing-room-only
presentation at Dayton, and recently presented at the Orlando Hamcation.
You can find the entire presentation in this Google doc, but here are a few
highlights:

Theres a heck of a lot more in this presentation, including how and where
to activate, how to chase activators, and the awards for both activators
and chasers. Having accompanied Thom on a couple of activations, I can
attest to the fun youll have by getting involved in POTA. Check it out.

The post Presentation promotes POTA potentials appeared first on KB6NUs Ham
Radio Blog.