Old February 17th 19, 09:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default [K9ZW] Assembling a Receive Preamp for a Yaesu DR-1X Repeater

In article , rec-radio-amateur-
says...

Assembling a Receive Preamp for a Yaesu DR-1X Repeater

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/WithV...m_medium=email

Yaesu DR-1X repeater installations Ive been able to look at have mostly had
an added Receive Preamp added to help the RX side of the DR-1X better match
the TX side. Dave N9JDZ assembled the Preamp in use at the Washington
Island WI9DX 2m repeater, and pointed me in the right direction to assemble
one []

I can't believe anyone would put a repeater preamp in a box that is not
shielded. I hope he has plenty of selectivity before that preamp as it
is totally wide banded. Or there are no transmitters near the repeater

ku4pt