Old October 3rd 04, 06:02 AM
T. Early

"m II" wrote in message
news:BdK7d.3235$j24.1833@clgrps12...
Zel Fan wrote:

Yawn. I suppose your kind prefers Hillary, eh?

My kind thinks Clinton is a very dangerous upcoming menace, who

will
stab anyone she has to in order to get ahead. She's a menace as big

as
Bush. Bigger actually, she's got more brains, as twisted as they

are.

I wish I had realized earlier that you are an equal opportunity
politico-basher; we might have avoided a few disagreements.

I've actually been thinking that a Kerry win might be desireable if
for no other reason that it could put to rest Ms. Clinton's
presidential aspirations. If he wins two terms and the torch passes
to Edwards, that's a minimum of 12 years, and possibly 16, before she
would have a shot. Then it occurs to me that Edwards might very well
give her a VP slot in eight years, and the whole fantasy goes up in
smoke.