Old October 9th 04, 07:14 PM
Dan/W4NTI

Anyone want to venture a guess as to how many actual messages were handled
by this goof over the last four hurricanes?

I vote for ZERO

Dan/W4NTI
"Mr Ham Radio" wrote in message

All health and welfare and emergency traffic, including Red Cross traffic,
is being routed to Live hf nets, when appropriate, are
being
held on 3.975 and 14.272 MHz. with our usual hf bulletins on 3.977, 3.890,
and
14.275 MHz. Advise IARN of your amateur radio emergency communications
traffic status by calling 1-800-262-9543. International callers should
telephone 207 495 2215. You can also use the IARN 24 hour AMTOR mail box

on
14.127 MHz. lower
side band with sel call KMAN. All routine check ins to our AMTOR mail box
will receive a free AARA tee shirt. Please specify your preferred T shirt
size and your current mailing address.

---
This E-Mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (