Old October 13th 04, 02:04 AM
Hal Rosser

If you're talking about galvanic corrosion, here's a page - but probably not
the one you're looking for.

http://www.corrosion-doctors.org/Aircraft/galvdefi.htm

"Bill" wrote in message
Hi all,
many years ago I read a very good article on the "rusty bolt effect"
that went into great detail, even as far as warning about corroding coke
cans in the undergrowth. I now can not find my copy of this. I don't
suppose any one can point me in the direction of any good descriptions
of this? I've spent time Googling and have come up with a lot of info
but I'm still looking for something I can show to a non technical person
and hope they can understand the fundamentals.
Any ideas??????
--
Bill

---