Old April 3rd 19, 04:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] allisellis851@gmail.com is offline

Default Overcoming negrosis: how to impart an appreciation of classicalmusic and shortwave radio to primitive peoples

On Tuesday, April 2, 2019 at 4:00:58 PM UTC-5, fred k. engelsĀ® wrote:
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/acf0601...6-9c109aa63b28

wrote in message

On Friday, March 29, 2019 at 8:47:59 AM UTC-5, wrote:
www.vpnmentor.com Check any website to see if it is blocked in China..

Shi!hole Boeing Airplanes. annnd, Singapore Airlines grounds two Boeing
Dreamliners in fresh round of engine woes. bizjournals.com

annnd, Boeing KC-46 deliveries halted.
www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3739296/posts Shut Down Everything and
Anything made by Boeing! Fly Chinese and Russian and Airbus Airplanes,
anything but Boeing!.

Chicago's first openly gay African-American woman (Lori Lightfoot) 'High Mayor' of Chicago. Meanwhile the 'High Mayor' of Jackson, Mississippi is in Iceland. Some kind of sheet about social standing, I don't know and I could care less. www.jacksonfreepress.com/chokweantarlumumba YouTube Jackson Mayor in Iceland Check out that Muslim style hairdo he has.