Old April 6th 19, 01:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] allisellis851@gmail.com is offline

Default Overcoming negrosis: how to impart an appreciation of classicalmusic and shortwave radio to primitive peoples

On Friday, April 5, 2019 at 6:35:56 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, April 3, 2019 at 2:35:52 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Wed, 03 Apr 2019 08:20:29 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

Chicago's first openly gay African-American woman (Lori Lightfoot) 'High
Mayor' of Chicago.

The important thing about Lori Lightfoot is that she's a political outsider. People are tired of the old school politics, even in Chicago. She speaks like an intelligent person which suggests the quality of political outsiders is improving:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUPsNgmXR7M

Lori Lightfoot is gay and a demoKKKRAP. jimstone.is demoKKKRAP presidential hopeful Pete ButtPLUG(igieg) says he will no longer say 'all lives matter' ...I Respect Dogs and Cats and Horses, all of the non-human Animals on earth.

Texas schools plan to bring cursive back to classrooms. www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3740007/posts ...That is much better than what Illinois is doing. 'British engineering" (;;HA! What a Joke!; http://www.infowars.com/uk-rolls-roy...diversity-goal ...I saw many squat toilets when I was in Vietnam. I didn't use any of them though,except for standing and peeing. I much preferred to use our Army Latrines for pooping. If I tried to squat down nowadays I doubt if I could get back up, my legs and feet aren't too good anymore. ... Something Good to watch on Youtube tonight. ((Hitch Hiking in Sikkim Youtube)) Mallu Traveler