Old July 27th 03, 09:05 PM
Mark Keith

(Art Unwin KB9MZ) wrote in message om...
Roy Lewallen wrote in message ...
One of the most serious and persistent problems you've had in
communicating your antenna ideas is your insistence on creating and
using your own unconventional definition of efficiency. As I've pointed
out before, and to no effect, is that the term has a universally
accepted definition with regard to antennas. As long as you continue to
make up your own definition, you'll increase your difficulty in
communicating your ideas. But it's a choice you've made.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL

Roy, the die was cast years ago when anything "new" was trashed
without a hearing.

Without a "hearing" would be an apt description. I keep telling you
you should build one to actually see if it works, but you don't or
won't listen.

I now accept that all is now known about antennas
except the really deep things that Cecil is so bravely pushing on with
where I failed.

When it comes to the definition of "efficiency" yes, it is already
known.

Even if I was to demonstrate succesfully a different antenna I would
have as much success in persuasion as the U.S. Government is having at
home and abroad.

Why? Are you admitting it probably doesn't work?

Just forget about my antenna and go with the common consensus that it
can't possibly be true since I have no credability.

I don't think your antenna will work as you have planned, but your
credibility or lack of it, has nothing to do with it. I modeled the
thing. I know how it will work. Or at least the version I tested. MK