Old January 14th 04, 10:14 PM
Gene Fuller

Hi Walt,

What you are "missing" is that the EH antenna can be made from scraps of PVC
pipe and used aluminum foil. Don't need no stinkin' steel towers. (Except as
"support" of course.)

Don't worry about whether it works or not; it is a great recycling project.

8-)

73,
Gene
W4SZ

Walter Maxwell wrote:

Yeah, Cecil, that's what I thought, too, but not according to Ted. He puts his
antenna up at 1/4 wl above ground and gets 2.25 dB gain over a standard 1/4 wl
vertical. What am I missing here? Perhaps we just haven't yet found Ted's secret
for squeezing the E and H fields to rest on top of each other instead of in
sequence.

Walt