Old October 28th 04, 07:46 AM
whoever

Telamon wrote:
In article

,

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
whoever whoever@wherever wrote:

Honus wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

whoever wrote:

Telamon wrote:

In article , "0007"
wrote:

Hi! 0006 and 1/2 here. You made a couple of spelling mistakes
that

will

cause an immediate explosion when you mix those chemicals
together. Please correct and resend.

Thanks.

You're still crossposting you gay west coast moron!

Are you a gay east coast moron?

He removed rec.radio.amateur.misc from the headers. (Without
telling anyone.) He's never going to read these witty rejoinders.

Telamon is bitching about crossposting and at the sametime he's
crossposting! I came here so as not to crosspost. I didn't know that
I needed anybodies permission to not crosspost?

Show me where I asked you not to cross post moron.

Not in this post and you didn't ask me anything West Coast moron but up
a few post you said
In article , "0000" wrote:

Snip

Is it really necessary to cross post this?

Please stick to rec.radio.amateur.misc.

-- Telamon Ventura, California