Old October 30th 04, 04:43 AM
Telamon

In article ,
whoever whoever@wherever wrote:

Why do you and Steven have to call people names?

We don't call people names, we just identify clueless morons as such.

I did answer your question. I said you didn't ask ME anything! All I
did was make a statement that you crossposted while bitching about
crossposting!

No you did more that that.

You made a cross posted bitch post about my request for another cross
poster not to cross post.

I didn't know that I needed anybodies permission to not crosspost?

So again I ask, where did I ask YOU not to cross post.

So I see You are the moron and Steven is the tard. If you idiots
would go back and read my first reply, all I said to you was is it
necessary to crosspost?

No again. That is what I first posted... moron.

are you saying it's ok for you to make the
rules but you don't need to follow them?

I don't make the rules, can't you get anything right clueless?

You are starting to sound like a very special clueless person that
supposedly has not been around lately.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California