Old November 8th 04, 12:36 AM
Ralph Lindberg

In article . net,
GeorgeF wrote:

Iım experiencing some strong interference across the 6 meter band which
I believe is coming from a local (within 40 miles) TV channel 2. Where
can I get a filter to deal with this? Is there a low pass filter with
a cutoff at 54 MHz? I only work SSB and CW on 6 so Iım only interested
in the lower portion of the band, if I cut off 52 MHz and above that
would be fine by meŠ..

George

I have one I bought 20 years ago, but, boy, I can't recall the brand,
it might be a Drake, it also might be a B&W. But it has a cut-off of
52Mhz (3db point) and could handle over 500 CCC

--
Personal email 's a SPAM trap)