Old November 10th 04, 05:19 PM
Keyboard In The Wilderness

Our repeater does not require PL to access, It does however transmit 107.2
Hz for the purposes of using the auto patch.
Autopatch is for members only.
..
Reason for no PL for access is we want it open to visitors to the area. That
way they don't have to fiddle with setting PL while driving. It is a high
level machine and the area gets lots of vacationers, biz folks, and
tourists.
Another of our repeaters does require PL and transmits PL -- the access PL
prevents interference to another repeater.
The transmitted PL is again for purposes of autopatch -- (for members only).

--
The Anon Keyboard
I doubt, therefore I might be