Old June 8th 19, 12:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.space
AB1OC/AB1QB via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin AB1OC/AB1QB via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin is offline

Default [AB1OC/AB1QB] HAB-4 to Launch on Sunday from Hollis-Brookline High School

Our HAM Station

HAB-4 to Launch on Sunday from Hollis-Brookline High School

https://stationproject.blog/2019/06/...launch-sunday/

Students and Teacher Ready To Launch Their High-Altitude Balloon

We are planning the fourth launch of our High-Altitude Balloon (HAB-4) this
Sunday, June 9th between 10:30 am and 11:30 am ET. We will beĀ*launching
locally from the Hollis-Brookline HS here in Hollis, NH. Read on to learn
more about our HAB projects and how to track our HAB while it is in flight.

Source: HAB-4 to Launch on Sunday from Hollis-Brookline High School
HAB-4 Flight Path Prediction

Its to easy to track our HAB! All you need is a web browser and Internet
access follow our HAB to the edge of space and back. Check out the article
(link above) for more information about our HAB and how to track it.

Fred, AB1OC