Old November 11th 04, 02:11 PM
shaggy sheepdog \(burp!\)

Default FLAME THE BELGRADE *******!

Nah!!! It seems many have decided to talk over his
daily "ego-casts" on 3.975, 14.275 and 3.890 AM
like sooooooooo many hams have been doing this
past week. (be sure to listen during the 5 second pause
when he gives his "10 minute ID". The comments tossed
out 'in-the-clear' at that time are often quite humorous!!
One guy on 75 has taken to playing a clip of Moe from
The Three Stooges' classic clip: "...Quiet Numbskulls
I'm Broadcasting!!" at this point. (the first time I heard
that I actually *blew a whole mouthfull* of Pepsi-cola thru
and out my nose, it was THAT FUNNY !!!!!!!! )

baaaahahahahah!!

"Anonymous" wrote in message
. ..
Guess it had to happen sooner