Old June 14th 19, 01:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,aus.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Lucifer[_2_] Lucifer[_2_] is offline

Default [VK1DA] Qualifying a summit - making 4 interstate contacts - using the 500 milliwatt Pixie morse transceiver

On Tue, 11 Jun 2019 23:11:33 EDT,
(VK1DA via
rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin) wrote:

VK1DA on the net

Qualifying a summit - making 4 interstate contacts - using the 500
milliwatt Pixie morse transceiver

https://vk1da.blog/2019/06/11/qualif...e-transceiver/

I built up the Pixie kit, having bought it a year ago or more, just to see
how it worked and intended to try it out on a SOTA activation. Being
invited to accompany Andrew VK1AD to Mt Marulan for a return visit, having
done the same in December 2018, I decided to take the Continue reading

Did the Continue reading work as expected?