Old July 9th 19, 06:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] dsampsel@gmail.com is offline

Default ICF-2010 Repair

On Monday, April 24, 2006 at 6:42:13 AM UTC-7, Steve Cooper wrote:
A couple of people in this group suggested that I join the ICF-2010 yahoo
group in order to find a resource who might repair my 2010 radio. Ray
Babbitt and someone named Noel were mentioned to be people who might help
me.

The yahoo ICF-2010 group appears to be dead. There's been no messages this
year and my request to join the group has gone unanswered. Any other ideas
on how to connect to a repair resource would be appreciated. Perhaps someone
can supply me with an e-mail address for Noel or Ray.

Thanks.

Steve

I Have tried the email with no success. I had my message bounce back. Anyone know a legitimate email?