Old July 20th 19, 01:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,aus.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.misc
VK2TPM via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin VK2TPM via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin is offline

Default [VK2TPM] Upgraded home Wifi to Google Wifi

marxy's musing on technology

Upgraded home Wifi to Google Wifi

http://blog.marxy.org/2019/07/upgrad...ogle-wifi.html

Stories of home router vulnerabilities prompted me to check for updates to
my home TP-Link router. In my case the router works well but there have
been no updates for more than three years. Although the house is well
covered, I sometimes notice pauses in streaming and I thought it was time
to try something new.

Friend, and neighbour, John recently switched to the Google Wifi mesh
network