Old December 13th 04, 12:00 AM
LRod

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 23:43:11 GMT, "D. Stussy"
wrote:

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004, SPAM Patrol wrote:
Weekly Trash & Garbage SPAM, courtesty of
the KB8NW SPAM machine.

"Tedd Mirgliotta" wrote in message
.net...
SB DX @ WW KB8NW $OPDX.689
Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin No. 689

Actually, it's NOT SPAM. It's specifically authorized to post [weekly] on
"rec.radio.amateur.misc" (where I'm seeing it). As for whether or not it's
allowed on the ".dx" group, check the "rec.radio" newsgroup hierarchy unified
charter and guidelines document (google reports its availability at 5+ web
sites).

I haven't read the charter for r.r.a.dx, but I can't help but think
that somehow, by any definition or construction, a long time (since
the early '90s at least; maybe even longer), well regarded DX bulletin
is going to be tolerated, if not permitted, on a DX newsgroup.

spam patrol, whatever that is, sounds like a big whining pussy. He
even whined twice in response to me.

Betcha a hunnert bucks that gets him to respond to me again. Almost
certainly with more whining.

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net