Old December 14th 04, 04:22 AM
KK4TL formerly of Mem-Town, USA

Default Hello and I never did anything wrong, It is all a setup!

Soooo .. now the FBI is involved .. Hmmmm .. that's what can happen
when there are high-powered lawyers in the family. Well hopefully
Christy and Jim (and who knows how many more) can clean their clock in
court.

As for Mr. Davies, we hope he's weathering the storm like a trooper.
(Late word is that he *still* has not stopped by KRBC for that "heapin'
helpin' of Southern hospitality".

Then again the question arises - was it really Mr. Davies who started
this thread.
Here's the acid test - "What kind of *beast* would do this?"
Hint - the answer is 2 words.