Old October 8th 19, 11:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
James Ryan James Ryan is offline

Default DD where are you ? ? ?

On Tuesday, October 8, 2019 at 5:39:18 PM UTC-5, James Ryan wrote:
On Tuesday, October 8, 2019 at 4:39:59 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Tue, 08 Oct 2019 14:22:45 -0700, James Ryan wrote:

Guess which state has the most entries on ''America's most miserable
cities'' list www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3784637/posts
...Chicago's very own is there too.
Chicago ''murder city'' is ranked outside top 50
worst, at 78?

What? East St. Louis didn't make the top 10? Could be #1 MOST MISERABLE!

Here We Go Loop the Loop song was playing on the radio when the Air Force bus I was in was passing through East St. Louis/Belleville, on my way to Scott Air Force Base, Illinois. (ARADCOM. Army Air Defense Command, battalion I was in nikemissile.org ed-thelen.org ) ten months there then two months at Fort Knox, Kentucky, then Vietnam, then Fort Hood, Texas. ... truthorfiction.com/does-footage-prove-elizabeth-warren-lied-about-visibly-pregnant-firing

Trump tells demoKKKRAPS to SHOVE IT. www.drudgereport.com ...GOOD!