Old October 10th 19, 05:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank[_14_] Frank[_14_] is offline

Default DD where are you ? ? ?

On Thu, 10 Oct 2019 07:09:39 -0700, James Ryan wrote:

+AD4 Last night from 7:50 PM till 9:20 PM the electric power in my neighborhood
+AD4 went out. I figure it was one or more of obunglers boys at the power
+AD4 company screwed up, or maybe ''something else'' is going on, the same crap
+AD4 happens four or five times each year. This s+ACo-ithole state has turned into
+AD4 a third world s+ACo-ithole state.

Unreliable power is BAD for manufacturing. Power goes out -- people get paid but nothin' gets made+ACEAIQ

A cheapass electrical grid is one of the downsides to locating in a low cost State.