Old October 21st 19, 10:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank[_14_] Frank[_14_] is offline

Default DD where are you ? ? ?

On Sun, 20 Oct 2019 13:07:50 -0700, James Ryan wrote:

+AD4 Annnnnnnd, there is NO leadership in the U.S.Military either.
+AD4 www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3787688/posts ...Who the Hell do
+AD4 they think they are?
+AD4 ...A bunch of Dumb azzes, that's who+ACE

Most Americans have alot of respect for Adm. McRaven. I expect The Very Stable Genius will counter that with a tweetstorm and personal insults.

It's up to The Magnificent +ACI-TRUMP+ACI save himself and it's going to take more than schoolyard tactics.

I'm not sure The Great Man is up to the task.